Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm the Big Brother

We found out this morning that we are going to have a sweet baby BOY join our family in March! We are so thankful that everything looks good and he is growing just as he should. I took these pictures back in July when I found out we were going to have a new baby and showing these to Brian is how I broke the news. In this first picture, Jack doesn't look very happy that he is going to be a big brother!
We are so excited to become a family of 4 (or 5 if you count Lucy)!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Congratulations on the baby boy!! I love these pictures of Jack...what a cutie!

Louanne said...

WOO HOO for you guys! And I love the photos from the pumpkin patch.

Jack is so cute and will be a great big brother.

Tricia Welch said...

Congrats to you guys! I guess Brian can rest easy now that he knows it's a boy...hee hee. I can't wait to meet the new Davis baby soon!

thepeytons said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see how much Jack has grown next weekend!!