Saturday, February 09, 2008

17 Months Old!

I thought it was time to post some new pictures of our 17 month old! He is such a big boy and is going to be a great big brother in 5 weeks!!! All of these pictures are from the last week and a half. Jack has a new favorite game which you will see in a lot of the pictures, he likes us to take a couch cushion off so that he can climb up onto the couch all by himself! This first picture is of him winking--if you wink at him or even just tell him to wink this is what he does! I want to get a video of it but I lost our charger for our video camera so I have to find that first. When I do, it will be on here.












This last picture is Jack playing football in the backyard with Brian. He loves to play out in our yard!!



2 comments:

Mikedkc said...

Love that football picture. He looks like a QB optioning a play action fake. What a natural!

thepeytons said...

Jeanette - I can't believe you are due in 5 weeks!! That is super exciting! I love all the pictures of Jack, but I want to see pics of you too! We miss you guys! Love, Johanna