Friday, April 18, 2008

1 Month Old!

Dustin had his 1 Month check-up today! He is now 9 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. He gained almost 2 lbs. in 2 weeks. He is in the 50th percentile in both categories. I looked back to see how they compared and so far Dustin is a little bit smaller! At Jack's 1 month, he was 10 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 inches long. I thought for sure Dustin was longer than Jack but I was wrong. He just seems long long and skinny! Dr. M said that everything looks great and I can start trying to stretch out the feedings at night. She said to aim for 8 hours of sleep at 2 months--wish me luck!


This is a picture I took the other day on my phone. It isn't the greatest picture but I just think he is so cute with those big, bright eyes! I feel like he changes so much each day!!

No comments: