Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fall 2010

So even after this post I will have at least 2 more but I am working on getting all caught up.  These pictures start with the beginning of September and go up to the week before Thanksgiving.  My next posts will be of August.  With both Samuel and Jack's birthdays I couldn't include them here.  It is crazy to see how much all 3 boys have changed!

Daddy, Jack, & Dustin at Monkey Joe's (Indoor Bounce House)
Dustin & Jack going down together
Samuel at about 1 month
Jack making "Apple Crisp" for us using a recipe they made at school


Samuel hanging out at the park while his big brothers played
the boys "playing" with Samuel
Having an adventure with Daddy at the trails

Family Picture at Samuel's Baptism
One of the few of me and Samuel (he had a big morning that wore him out) :)
Sophia playing in the back with the boys

Jack, Dustin, & Sophia playing in the pile of leaves
having snacks after just waking up
having a dance party


Sophia & Dustin playing in Samuel's crib
Emily and Baby Luke came to visit us in October.  This is Emily and I at a shower the church had for Samuel and me.
Brian watching our 3 boys plus Luke while Emily and I were at the shower.  4 boys under 4!!! 
Dustin and I eating Gelato 
We had quite the crew in Greyhouse (a local coffeeshop with yummy gelato) on a Saturday night. :)
Our 2 pirates on Halloween night right before Trick-or-Treating

Because we left for Christmas on December 3rd, we decorated very early to enjoy it--like November 10th or something.  So this is the boys painting Christmas trees to frame and hang up.  We did this when I was little and my mom still hangs them every year.
Jack made this Indian costume for his Thanksgiving Program at school.  That same night we ate at Purdue's dining court where they do a Thanksgiving meal.  Naturally Jack had to wear his costume there too.  The college students LOVED it!!
Jack before we left to go up to campus
Samuel at 3 months old with big smiles!

No comments: