Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playing catch up...

So I decided that I needed to do a blog post otherwise I was never going to do it again. I have been so bad about taking pictures since Samuel was born but I am going to do better in 2011! Here is a random assortment of pictures starting at Thanksgiving and ending New Years Day. I am going to go back after this post and try to do some more catch-up from the Fall.

Samuel had his 4 month check-up last week and he is getting so big! He was 15 pounds 10 ounces (50th percentile) and 25 inches long (also 50th percentile). He has started solid food now and LOVES it! He continues to be such a sweet, laid back baby! Jack and Dustin are great big brothers and are very helpful to me!

Christmas 2010
I love Dustin looking at Jack in this one
Daddy & Mia were dancing around behind me

reading with Mia
Sophia "holding" Samuel
After I let her do this the first time, she wanted to hold him every time he was awake. She would sit and just hold him and talk to him. She would say, "I need my Baby Sam."
In Fort Worth with Matthew & Caleb
The four of these boys had SOOO much fun together! They would all wake up asking for each other and Jack (who woke up the earliest) would always try to persuade Emily into getting Matthew & Caleb up.
Jack & Caleb were big time buddies
Matthew & Dustin kept looking at the camera at different times

Christmas Day we tried to get a picture of all the cousins in their matching pajamas. This one turned out pretty good before things got rough!
Samuel & Caroline were DONE at this point :)
Dustin in the car on the drive back to Indiana giving me a grumpy face
Daddy & Jack during the Rose Bowl
GO Frogs!
Samuel in his Frogs gear


2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

What cute kids. I recently had a baby and my 4 year old daughter wants to hold her all the time. It must be a little girl thing. I think it's cute.

Louanne said...

cute! it was so great to see you on your visit down here